Valerus provides compression services quickly — in many cases, within a week of your inquiry. We have a wide range of equipment available for our compression services, including (but not limited to) both single-stage and multi-stage units at any horsepower, as well as “flex” packages that have been engineered to switch quickly from single- to two-stage or from two- to three-stage as customer gas conditions change.
- Valerus has both onshore and offshore compression equipment available for rapid deployment.
- Valerus is fully capable of handling harsh conditions and environments, including high H2S and CO2 concentrations.
- Valerus also offers remote monitoring equipment to provide predictive maintenance and proactive resolution of problems.
Production Equipment Offering
- Engine-driven coolers
- Amine plants
- JT skids, separation and dehydration
Total Site Operations
- Valerus can provide a turnkey solution including both personnel and equipment, with full operations from wellhead to pipeline.
Our fleet is composed primarily of equipment from the following OEMs: