HSE Management System
The Valerus Health, Safety and Environmental Management System (HSE MS) is a structure that provides Valerus, Member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, with the elements, expectations and performance measures to implement effective processes. It describes our comprehensive process that applies to every Valerus organization and location, and is fully integrated into all management activities. This process is intended to provide a framework for Valerus’ operating areas to achieve top performance. It serves as a management tool to achieve our objectives of:
- Being the safest company in our industry
- Protecting the health of our employees
- Being good stewards of the environment by minimizing any adverse impacts from Valerus’ products and services
- Assisting customers with the correct product and service choices to ensure their compliance with federal and local environmental regulation
- Being recognized as a valued member of the communities in which we operate
The purpose of the HSE MS is to provide performance expectations for all employees and assist in the management of hazards and risks associated with day-to-day activities.